LEEL CPAP Cleaner-The best-priced alternative to Soclean
Why do you need to clean the CPAP machine?
CPAP infections can develop from a dirty mask, tubing, or water. An infection can occur due to bacteria, fungus, or mold found in the CPAP tubing or the mask. Also, the water used for the humidifier can contain different organisms that may be potentially harmful.
Dirty CPAP and BiPAP machines not only harm your health but also reduce the lifespan of your sleep machine.
Make sure you are cleaning your CPAP mask regularly. CPAP cleaning machines made specifically for sleep devices are a good option.
LEEL CPAP cleaner will keep your CPAP clean and fresh and protect your from harmful germs and bacteria.
Why Choose LEEL CPAP Cleaner?
✅Safe and controlled activated oxygen disinfecting: LEEL CPAP cleaning device is proven activated oxygen (ozone) kills 99% of germs, bacteria, and other pathogens. You can sanitize your CPAP machine, mask, and tubing entirely through a stream of controlled activated oxygen for approximately 20 or 30 minutes.
*The same technology is widely used in medical and other cleaning industries.
✅Odor eliminating technology: The LEEL O3 CPAP cleaner has optimized its sanitization cycle to 20/30 minutes.
The 20 minutes cleaning cycle includes 15 minutes of activated oxygen sanitizing and 5 minutes of fresh air blowing;
The 30 minutes cleaning cycle includes 20 minutes of activated oxygen sanitizing and 10 minutes of fresh air blowing.
Still worry about the odor?
Check our newest CPAP cleaning machines with carbon filters! Less odor and more freshness.
✅Portable and lightweight CPAP cleaning machine: 4.7 x 1.95 x 1.95 inches. Palm-size CPAP cleaner. Perfect for home and travel use. Large LED display screen for easy to check the time and power consumption.
✅Easy to operate: One button start and automatically shuts off when the sanitizing is finished.
- Disconnect the CPAP hose from your CPAP machine and connect the CPAP end of the hose with the O3 device;
- Use the travel bag to enclose your full face, nasal mask, and water chamber;
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds till the buzzer beeps, and the LED display will display 30, indicating that the 30 minutes disinfecting cycle has started;
- After the programmed disinfecting cycle for 30 minutes, the device will automatically power off and sound off with 5 beeps, the LED display will be off as well;
- After the sanitization process, wait for 30 to 60 minutes before using the CPAP mask to ensure the odor has dissipated.
✅LEEL CPAP Cleaner Saves Your Money & Time:
High Capacity Battery: 8+ cleanings on a single charge. Most CPAP cleaners on the market offer 4-6 cleaning cycles for every single charge.
No Need To Replace Filter: LEEL CPAP cleaner works with a built-in ozone generator, which could last for years. The entire carefree and dry cleaning process requires no water, soap, or harmful chemicals. No Recurring Costs.
✅Universal Design & Includes Everything Required: The LEEL CPAP cleaner comes with 2 hose connectors that ensure compatibility with virtually all CPAP/BiPAP machines available on the market today.
LEEL CPAP cleaner works with the most popular CPAP machines and sleep equipment manufacturers, especially for ResMed, Phillips and others because of its included adapters and automatic features. It even works great with your portable CPAP machine when traveling.
✅Ship From the US Local Stores: Most packages are shipped from the US local warehouses. Packages will be shipped out within 2 days and delivered within 3-5 working days. Say goodbye to slow delivery!
Note: the delivery time depends on your shipping address and product status.
✅Risk-Free Shopping: 30 Days no-risk money-back guarantee, 12 months free replacement policy, 18 months parts manufacturer warranty
Tips: Sanitize your CPAP mask, tube and water chamber regularly will not affect your machine warranty.
✅What You Will Get?
- LEEL CPAP Cleaning Machine
- LEEL Sanitizing Bag
- User Manual
- USB Charger Cable
- Power Plug
- Adapter & Connector
- Professional and reliable manufacturer. Focused on CPAP cleaning industry for more than 6 years;
- All accessories included. Compatible with most CPAP brands
- 2-Year risk-free manufacturer warranty
- US/CA warehouse delivery
- Check our verified customer reviews. Give us a chance and we will surprise you. Get yours now!
2 Free Hose Adapters---1 x Heated hose adapter and 1 x AirMini hose adapter (T Adapter Not Included).
Ultralight and Compact---LEEL O3 is the portable and compact CPAP cleaner measuring 4.7 x 1.95 x 1.95 inches, 7.4 ounces weight, built using only premium materials.
30 or 20 Minutes Option---You can choose 30 or 20 minutes sanitizing cycle with one click control and the preset sanitizing cycle option is 30 minutes.
Ultra Quiet Disinfection---You don't have to endure a noisy CPAP cleaner sold as $300+ during sanitizing, just enjoy fully clean and healthy breath.
HD LED Display---The eye-catching LED display shows you cycle option, the countdown time and battery life, it will be off automatically when the sanitizing process is completed.
High Capacity Battery---The 2600mAh rechargeable battery provides about 10 to 12 sanitizing cycles with a single charge.
Recharge 2x Faster---The Type-C Micro USB input offers recharge speed up to twice as fast as other portable CPAP cleaners, a full recharge takes just 2-2.5 hours.
High Quality Bag---The durable smell-proof sanitizing bag included is convenient to sanitize your mask or storage your O3 device and accessories.
What does the LEEL CPAP cleaner set include?
- This CPAP cleaning machine set include one LEEL CPAP cleaner, one sanitizing bag, one user manual, one usb charger cable, one power plug and two pieces of the hose adapters.
How about your warranty on this CPAP sanitizer machine?
- We offer 12 months free accessories replacement and 18 months parts manufacturer warranty.
When should a CPAP machine be replaced?
- A CPAP machine can last for an average of 5-7 years if it is of good quality. It is, however, best to replace it within 3-5 years of use. This would also depend on other factors such as frequency of use and quality of the product.
Is the CPAP sanitizing system lab tested and approved?
- The LEEL portable CPAP sanitizer system is independently lab tested and approved. It also has FDA registration. It is clinically proven that the sanitizer can remove 99.99% of all germs, bacteria, and pathogens from CPAP/ BIPAP equipment.
I saw there is another LEEL CPAP cleaner set, what's the difference between these 2 cleaning device?
- The only difference is that the other one comes with an adapter which enables you to clean your machine and mask simultaneously. You could save much time.
good experience cleaning ALL at once my ResMed. got answers to my questions so so far im very happy with my cleaner
I love this machine if such a Time Saver works great
Have been searching for a CPAP sanitizer useable both and home and the road, this one really fit the bill! First I have to really point to customer service for being responsive and informative in their communications with me - even before I was a customer. The product came on time and packaging was super. Following charging, I placed my mask in the small zippered bag and used an adapter for my heated hose. Everything fit perfectly. Only problem, I pressed the "on" button twice with zero results. Of course, I had not completely read the instructions! One must depress the "on" button for 3 seconds....duh on me. Worked like a charm. 30 minute cycle and was pretty quiet. There is also a 20 minute cycle if one depresses the "on" switch a second longer. Was there a ozone odor - yes but very slight. After my cleaning, I took my mask out of the bag and hung the hose to air out. To me, the odor was slight/minimal and it is not acrid, nasty or bothersome. Some may disagree but I am not sure any product won't leave some kind of residual issue whether you use infa-red or some cleaning product. For me, this product is exactly as advertised and the convenience is unbeatable.
So much better than the Prime Clean I bought last month. Don't waste your money and time elsewhere and try this one.
It's easy to hook up. One of the first thing I do in the morning. I ordered the heated hose adapter with it and made it so much easier.i believe I will try the filters with it next. Let you know what I think about them after I try them out.
Hi David, thank you so much for your review and for being such a great customer.