Learn How To Use Your Clyn O3N CPAP Cleaner In 2 Minutes
Thank you for purchasing Clyn O3N CPAP portable cleaner, the world's smallest CPAP cleaner and sanitizer system. We are committed to providing innovative and safe methods that can improve the health and well-being of our customers.
For better use, we will show you how to use your cleaner step by step.
Charge the integrated lithium battery when the blue LED flashes: Turn off the cleaner and connect small end of provided USB cable to O3N and plug the other end into USB based mobile phone plug / wall outlet or USB port on laptop, Mac or PC. The orange LED light will illuminate while charging and go out (no lights) when fully charged, about 2 hours.
Quickly wipe and remove skin oil and dirt accumulated on mask and pillows. Then Place CPAP hose, mask or nasal pillow and empty water reservoir in the sanitizing bag included. Press and hold the power button on O3N for 2 seconds to power on the O3N (solid blue LED) and place it in bag, seal the bag properly. Confirm that ends of hose and corners of O3N are not obstructed, so that air can access each.
Allow at least one hour before unsealing the sanitizing bag. The O3N will be turned off automatically in the 60 minutes with 5 beeps as notification, blue LED will be off.
Reconnect to CPAP machine and power on, allowing air to purge for 10- 15 seconds before wearing. Enjoy fresh gear and improved comfort.
Caring Yours O3N CPAP Cleaner Device
- Before cleaning the device, always switch it off, unplug it.
- Do not immerse device in water or other liquids. Use a slightly damp cloth to clean the device. Do not use abrasive detergents.
- Do not touch the unit with wet hands while it is plugged in, do not allow any water to be sprayed onto the unit. The device must be operated only when it is completely dry.
- If you are not going to use the device for an extended period of time, disconnect it and store it in a dry and safe place.
- Wash your sanitizing bag when it feels oily.
For more detailed questions and problems, please refer to the user manual or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org